P H O T O G R A P H Y
Terms of Service - Online Form
In the following Terms of Service "The client(s)" shall be those persons who have signed this form. It is mutually agreed that the following terms of agreement form an integral part of this contract and cannot be varied in any way by the client(s) unless such conditions are expressly agreed by Gabriella Kiss Photography in writing. By booking with Gabriella Kiss Photography you agree to the below Terms and Conditions.
1. The fee covers the photographer’s time, talent and product deliverables agreed within the specific terms of work between Gabriella Kiss Photography and the Client. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is due at the time of booking in order to guarantee Client's photo session. Remaining balances to be settled no later than 3 days prior to the session commences. These payments terms may vary in case of a special promotion or deal, which might have a different payment terms; these different payment terms will be made available when the promotional deal is advertised. Fees taken for any photography sessions are non-refundable except in the event that Gabriella Kiss Photography cancels the booking. The client may cancel a session at any time but in doing so shall forfeit any monies paid. A session may be rescheduled with no loss of fee if notified to Gabriella Kiss Photography via telephone or email at least 72 hours prior to the session date.
2. Gabriella Kiss Photography shall be granted creative and artistic licence in relation to the choice of locations and poses used. Gabriella Kiss Photography’s judgement on photographic style and the number of photographs taken shall be deemed correct. Some photographs may not be possible due to changes of the weather and the availability and willingness of subjects. Gabriella Kiss Photography will do her best to honour requested photographs but will not undertake to guarantee any specific picture nor incorporate any specific background, location or group arrangement.
3. In the unlikely event of total photographic failure, injury or sickness beyond Gabriella Kiss Photography’s control, their liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid. Your statutory rights are not affected.
4. If Gabriella Kiss Photography has to cancel the appointment for reasons beyond their control (death, injury, sickness, etc.), their liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid. If the Client cancels the appointment the Booking Fee will be retained by Gabriella Kiss Photography.
5. If the appointment has to be cancelled by Gabriella Kiss Photography due to adverse weather conditions a new, mutually agreed appointment will be made without any additional cost to the Client.
6. Images are fully edited before presenting to Client. Additional edits are carried out at the discretion of Gabriella Kiss Photography.
7. The 1998 Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act assigns copyright to Gabriella Kiss Photography, unless at the time of booking a release is negotiated. By purchasing images in either print or digitally you are purchasing the right to the image, not the copyright, if you purchase the digital image you have the right to print and share for personal use only. This is a standard condition for professional photographers.
8. Gabriella Kiss Photography will use Clients images for the purposes of display, advertising, portfolio, publication or promotion unless Clients expressly decline.
9. All portraits, books, albums, frames, etc are non refundable. Orders are made to the Clients personal specification, (i.e. image number, print size, frame style etc), the Client does not have the right to a cooling off period. By placing an order with Gabriella Kiss Photography you are committing to buy the ordered products.
10. All post session online Client galleries will be live for a period of 7 days for Clients to access and download/share their images. All non-downloaded images are archived following this period. A £25 retrieval fee is charged to re upload any archived Gallery. Client has the unlimited right to all downloaded images, and is able to print and share them for personal use.